ROCK BOtTOM


...I Promised You i nEVer Give up...




mingZ..


adopt your own virtual pet!





...lets stay together...




Sunday, September 23, 2007

losing my soul.

been alone at home the whole weekend.
the feeling totally sucks..

bought some back log home to do.. cos deadline is mid week.. how toopid..
guess it totally sppoilt my weekend.

Suppose to meet some frineds for dinner on sat. with gifts all ready but was canceled.

somehow i dont have control over my life.. it is just work..

dont reach home till after 10..
the fact tat my boss is a no life person donest equal to me having to work late rite?
So riduculos.. cos im the only in uniform in the branch doesnt mean i need to stay late while the rest can knock off at 5.30 pm sharp.. WTH.. i dont even get OT pay..
i dont even get OFf.. speaking of which i still got a few unclaim of which i tink will never get paid back..

this is the system, this is the culture.. it sucks to work in such a environemnt. unequal treatment. full of critisim.. politic driven... fault finding.. the more u do the more fault u get.. dont do = no fault.

i dread going to work.. seriously i look forward to nothing..
i lost all those i once hold tightly onto..
i am myself and i do things for myself..

im not that kind and i wont pretend to be tat someone ppl wnan me to be..
im sick
im tired
im weak
im fat
im slow
im digusted
im wrong
im cant be bother
im watever u say i am


waatever..

lame chop


with love
10:43 PM


profile links tagboard