ROCK BOtTOM


...I Promised You i nEVer Give up...




mingZ..


adopt your own virtual pet!





...lets stay together...




Wednesday, November 09, 2005

harry's potter?

i always have nick name for my lecuters..
i call one of my lecutre harry potter.. since the harry potter new book is out.. i shall do this..i say i will make a comparison in one of my prevous posting.
i got a C for his mod.... ARGH>>>>> oh well.. at least i knoe a little bit more abt petrol chem.... i tink my mid term scew moi.. i was bottom few... oh well..
i tink i wont get into trouble with his posting bah..even if i do... i dont care.. cos i am not going to take his mod already..





see the striking remsemble? ahaha i tink my RP prof AKa prof loH knows i call him harry potter.

anyway when i was searching for "harry potter pic" .. the 4th chem eng idol pic came out..so i decided to post it...

very shuai.. IDOL!!!! woohoo!!!... but now he got a beard.. more cool!!!!very lihai also....

i will post the other 3 chem eng idol next time..
2 more set of notes to mug.!!


with love
3:01 AM


profile links tagboard